I'm getting busier as weeks pass, and I wonder if that's what I've been hoping for- to get busier.
Balancing so many things at one go; and i do blame myself for getting myself into all these commitments at times. Soon I might be too busy till I have to get a P.A.! hahaha... Weekdays are for studies, daiko freshies' training, and projects. Weekends are for family, friends, daiko seniors training, studies and projects. LOL. So much things to do, so little time.
I apologise for being unable to have any heart-to-heart talk/ confide session with anyone of you on the phone or what, except face-to-face. Honestly, I prefer face-to-face because this really makes expressions, emotions and thoughts easier to bring across. But if there's very very important stuff, one can still call me yeah! lol =D
Bastards are them. They are gays. =p
Let me be a les instead xD
在这交叉路,谁又回头看过?
不是不可以,只是不忍心,看你这样离去。
Balancing so many things at one go; and i do blame myself for getting myself into all these commitments at times. Soon I might be too busy till I have to get a P.A.! hahaha... Weekdays are for studies, daiko freshies' training, and projects. Weekends are for family, friends, daiko seniors training, studies and projects. LOL. So much things to do, so little time.
I apologise for being unable to have any heart-to-heart talk/ confide session with anyone of you on the phone or what, except face-to-face. Honestly, I prefer face-to-face because this really makes expressions, emotions and thoughts easier to bring across. But if there's very very important stuff, one can still call me yeah! lol =D
Bastards are them. They are gays. =p
Let me be a les instead xD
在这交叉路,谁又回头看过?
不是不可以,只是不忍心,看你这样离去。


<< Home