It seems like emo is the trend nowadays. People are so gloomy, dejected and everything depressing. Sometimes, it's better to be ignorant about everything. The world will be better.
The more high up you are, the more problems you get and the less popular you become. This is expected... Because decisions made affect everyone; and not everyone can accept them.
That's why, it's so hard to be both the good and the bad guy.
Sometimes it's not about wanting people to stand in your shoes to think. It's the need to stand in other people's shoes to think about who and what you are in their eyes, because of your actions.
----------------------
OMG! there's someone strumming the guitar and singing downstairs! so loud sia, not scared that people will splash water down LOL..
but the singing is quite good! =D
I won't be able to strum that well either. Or should I say I can't strum xD
The more high up you are, the more problems you get and the less popular you become. This is expected... Because decisions made affect everyone; and not everyone can accept them.
That's why, it's so hard to be both the good and the bad guy.
Sometimes it's not about wanting people to stand in your shoes to think. It's the need to stand in other people's shoes to think about who and what you are in their eyes, because of your actions.
----------------------
OMG! there's someone strumming the guitar and singing downstairs! so loud sia, not scared that people will splash water down LOL..
but the singing is quite good! =D
I won't be able to strum that well either. Or should I say I can't strum xD


<< Home