Now's already late into the night.
And I'm here blogging on yesterday's events.
On my way to school this morning, saw Wilson and Jianwei at Outram Park.
It's been some time since I last had a proper chat with them.
So we chatted all the way to Dover.
Just abit of catching up. Nice. :D
Then 1st class was Financial Accounting. Went through the tough tutorials zzzz in the freezing tutorial room.
After that, went with Jol to Clementi to waste our 2 hours break away. Chatted damn loads...
Our past and present... haha... She kept complaining about her not having a bath in the morning LOL.
Then Financial Acct lecture, to GEM with my daikoreans. For GEM, all we do is Amaths, and Amaths. Last week is solve equations, this week is differentiation. RATS.
Don't tell me next week is Integration. ROAR.
After GEM, finished up my GEM tutorial alone since the daikoreans had classes.
And Jol skipped her GEM to go home to bathe LOL
Then final lecture of the day!! One of my fav module. IHRO! (hotel operations)
abit anxious for the lecture to end soon. cuz need to rush down to clubhse.
Reached clubhse, it's already full of freshies. And more freshies came after me.
3 freshies from SKSS! Pin Xuan, Yin Duan, Rong Jie...
Rong Jie and Yin Duan are Han Ping's (Ping-er) juniors in Girl Guides hohoho...
Overall, the freshies are nice...
Witnessing them learning Takada, I had nostalgia on how I learn Takada last time too.
The process isn't easy and smooth...
But with perseverance, nothing is impossible! haha...
Have to admit that my arms were aching from all the demo...
But all's worth it...
Now I finally got to taste how is it like to be a senior...
Patience really plays a part.
and must be careful of my actions and words.
Because all these can influence them.
After freshies' training ended at 740pm, juniors trained till 9pm hohoho
then went to Tiong Bahru to have our Ajisen!
Eat until damn full + Andrew's joke on the Ajisen staff uniform = Tummyache
Bloated stomach in pain, I travelled back home.
LRT reached Kadaloor, and everyone alighted except me.
Means I had the whole LRT all to myself till the next stop where I alight. Oasis.
Alone~ scary and lonely.
Reached home at some 1130pm
The best laughs are always with Daikoreans...
No matter how...
And I'm here blogging on yesterday's events.
On my way to school this morning, saw Wilson and Jianwei at Outram Park.
It's been some time since I last had a proper chat with them.
So we chatted all the way to Dover.
Just abit of catching up. Nice. :D
Then 1st class was Financial Accounting. Went through the tough tutorials zzzz in the freezing tutorial room.
After that, went with Jol to Clementi to waste our 2 hours break away. Chatted damn loads...
Our past and present... haha... She kept complaining about her not having a bath in the morning LOL.
Then Financial Acct lecture, to GEM with my daikoreans. For GEM, all we do is Amaths, and Amaths. Last week is solve equations, this week is differentiation. RATS.
Don't tell me next week is Integration. ROAR.
After GEM, finished up my GEM tutorial alone since the daikoreans had classes.
And Jol skipped her GEM to go home to bathe LOL
Then final lecture of the day!! One of my fav module. IHRO! (hotel operations)
abit anxious for the lecture to end soon. cuz need to rush down to clubhse.
Reached clubhse, it's already full of freshies. And more freshies came after me.
3 freshies from SKSS! Pin Xuan, Yin Duan, Rong Jie...
Rong Jie and Yin Duan are Han Ping's (Ping-er) juniors in Girl Guides hohoho...
Overall, the freshies are nice...
Witnessing them learning Takada, I had nostalgia on how I learn Takada last time too.
The process isn't easy and smooth...
But with perseverance, nothing is impossible! haha...
Have to admit that my arms were aching from all the demo...
But all's worth it...
Now I finally got to taste how is it like to be a senior...
Patience really plays a part.
and must be careful of my actions and words.
Because all these can influence them.
After freshies' training ended at 740pm, juniors trained till 9pm hohoho
then went to Tiong Bahru to have our Ajisen!
Eat until damn full + Andrew's joke on the Ajisen staff uniform = Tummyache
Bloated stomach in pain, I travelled back home.
LRT reached Kadaloor, and everyone alighted except me.
Means I had the whole LRT all to myself till the next stop where I alight. Oasis.
Alone~ scary and lonely.
Reached home at some 1130pm
The best laughs are always with Daikoreans...
No matter how...


<< Home