Recently, a couple of things just sprang out for unknowingly.
Though sometimes, I don't know if the things I do and say are appropriate or correct.
But they don't seem to matter much anyway.
I just close my eyes, and brave through them once and for all...
Be unreasonable and I will retort, rebutt and rebuke.
Please stop being such an ass...
I don't live to endure all your nonsense... zzzz...
----------------------------------
waiting for our sickness to reside... then can go for our movies le! =DD
----------------------------------
Anyway, may be having dinner with me0wlenie on friday! miss her....
can't wait to see her in graduation gown too! wahaha!! =D
----------------------------------
Though sometimes, I don't know if the things I do and say are appropriate or correct.
But they don't seem to matter much anyway.
I just close my eyes, and brave through them once and for all...
Be unreasonable and I will retort, rebutt and rebuke.
Please stop being such an ass...
I don't live to endure all your nonsense... zzzz...
----------------------------------
waiting for our sickness to reside... then can go for our movies le! =DD
----------------------------------
Anyway, may be having dinner with me0wlenie on friday! miss her....
can't wait to see her in graduation gown too! wahaha!! =D
----------------------------------


<< Home