That incident will always be a constant reminder for me.
And makes me wary and feel scared at times.
Nonetheless, it's also a good thing; maybe.
To tell me that not everything I do may not be requited in the same way.
All in all, I don't know exactly what I want too.
Accepting, yet rejecting at the same time.
Perhaps all these take time.
My cold is getting very much better already!
yay-ness :D
Just that I feel uneasy in stuffy surroundings...
Projects deadline are coming...
Though currently, still manageable, so not much of a problem.
Being materialistic or not, who's at fault?
Maybe there's no one to blame.
Maybe our lifestyles just don't match.
And I certainly won't force myself to align with anyone of you...
So many issues at bay...
Starting to hate the life SP offers...
How I wish to graduate soon, so I would not need to face people and things that piss me off...
No motivation to go for lessons or cca, honestly...
I don't want to fight with anyone, or for anything.
It's so meaningless...
Why fear that your position will be challenged if you have the capabilities?
Being too authorative only shows us your fear, and not that you're influencial...
Which aligns to that you don't have the capabilities.
What we need is coercive power from you.
Not authorative power.
Coercive power comes naturally(from personality), and we can feel it...
Authorative power is forced(e.g. bombarding subordinates in a fierce/piss-off manner), and we can feel it too... In a negative way though.
Both powers can let your subordinates listen to you... But they will be happier if coercive power is the one applied.
And makes me wary and feel scared at times.
Nonetheless, it's also a good thing; maybe.
To tell me that not everything I do may not be requited in the same way.
All in all, I don't know exactly what I want too.
Accepting, yet rejecting at the same time.
Perhaps all these take time.
My cold is getting very much better already!
yay-ness :D
Just that I feel uneasy in stuffy surroundings...
Projects deadline are coming...
Though currently, still manageable, so not much of a problem.
Being materialistic or not, who's at fault?
Maybe there's no one to blame.
Maybe our lifestyles just don't match.
And I certainly won't force myself to align with anyone of you...
So many issues at bay...
Starting to hate the life SP offers...
How I wish to graduate soon, so I would not need to face people and things that piss me off...
No motivation to go for lessons or cca, honestly...
I don't want to fight with anyone, or for anything.
It's so meaningless...
Why fear that your position will be challenged if you have the capabilities?
Being too authorative only shows us your fear, and not that you're influencial...
Which aligns to that you don't have the capabilities.
What we need is coercive power from you.
Not authorative power.
Coercive power comes naturally(from personality), and we can feel it...
Authorative power is forced(e.g. bombarding subordinates in a fierce/piss-off manner), and we can feel it too... In a negative way though.
Both powers can let your subordinates listen to you... But they will be happier if coercive power is the one applied.


<< Home