Today went out in the morning to Weiqi's house in Eunos :D
Was supposed to meet Jol but being a usual late queen, of course I didn't met her and went off to Weiqi's house myself. Eunos is really a peaceful neighbourhood... :D
But it's so inconvenient for me to go there, that is.
Started on the project and stuff from 1pm all the way to 6plus.
One part of it was, we smelt something burning, those usual kind of smell from electrical appliances. So the first instinct I had was the hair straightener that the girls were using just now for Weiqi's unsuccessful waves LOL. Jol, ShiTing and I were doing our TBR powerpoint. So Jol thought the power plug that was connected to the laptop belonged to the hair straightener. She switched off the switch, and there the laptop went off too xD
But hell was that the powerpoint was not even saved! Nor was it in the recovery system when we turned on the laptop again. Hence, we had to re-do EVERYTHING again, but this time, we made sure everything was saved from time to time. xD
After that, was the long-waited steamboat! There were alot of ingredients; way too sumptous in its simplicity. Bloated tummy everyone had, and it's really a heart-warming moment to sit around with them, crack jokes, discuss what's shown on tv, and dine. :D
Subsequently, we had our surprise birthday celebration for Emily =D
Blueberry cheesecake that should be named "Blueberry Cheese Cream Sponge Cake".
Cuz only the cream had the taste of cheese. LOL
I'm getting fatter from all the "lavish" eating xD
Oreo Cheesecake from Starbucks on Sat(6bucks for one slice?! but yummy!), and Steamboat and blueberry cheesecake today.
Sinful indulgence~
I LOVE LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
but not like a ghost please =p
--------
Lesser time spent with my family. haiz. they're getting unhappy D=
so i shall be a good girl for this week xD
--------
Was supposed to meet Jol but being a usual late queen, of course I didn't met her and went off to Weiqi's house myself. Eunos is really a peaceful neighbourhood... :D
But it's so inconvenient for me to go there, that is.
Started on the project and stuff from 1pm all the way to 6plus.
One part of it was, we smelt something burning, those usual kind of smell from electrical appliances. So the first instinct I had was the hair straightener that the girls were using just now for Weiqi's unsuccessful waves LOL. Jol, ShiTing and I were doing our TBR powerpoint. So Jol thought the power plug that was connected to the laptop belonged to the hair straightener. She switched off the switch, and there the laptop went off too xD
But hell was that the powerpoint was not even saved! Nor was it in the recovery system when we turned on the laptop again. Hence, we had to re-do EVERYTHING again, but this time, we made sure everything was saved from time to time. xD
After that, was the long-waited steamboat! There were alot of ingredients; way too sumptous in its simplicity. Bloated tummy everyone had, and it's really a heart-warming moment to sit around with them, crack jokes, discuss what's shown on tv, and dine. :D
Subsequently, we had our surprise birthday celebration for Emily =D
Blueberry cheesecake that should be named "Blueberry Cheese Cream Sponge Cake".
Cuz only the cream had the taste of cheese. LOL
I'm getting fatter from all the "lavish" eating xD
Oreo Cheesecake from Starbucks on Sat(6bucks for one slice?! but yummy!), and Steamboat and blueberry cheesecake today.
Sinful indulgence~
I LOVE LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
but not like a ghost please =p
--------
Lesser time spent with my family. haiz. they're getting unhappy D=
so i shall be a good girl for this week xD
--------


<< Home