Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today's the day again; thursday with a four hours break. 2 of them went for movie, other 3 went to slack at skates clubhouse. So me, who had taken the key from Cally yesterday, spent the whole 4 hours alone in the clubhouse instead. I just needed space to breathe.

Sitting at the corner where the PC is situated, my eyes searched every part of the clubhouse. Maybe searching back the feelings? I don't know. Every spot on the carpet flooring tells a story; depicting scenes which seemed so tangible. But in the end, all are simply memories...

The peace and privacy the clubhouse offers are unbeatable... Which is such a great environment for reflections, on...
How much I have changed from the first time I stepped into PC111 till now...
What I did, said and reacted...
What I really expect myself to do for the club now...
---------------------------------------------------

On my way home after biz law lecture, I met this daiko freshie Li Ping. A quiet and humble girl...
I asked her on how she thinks about the trainings; is it tough; are we teaching too fast/ too much things in one go; stuff like this...
So she told me that she's afraid of unable to catch up fast enough...
So I just told her, "There's no need to fear of unable to catch up. I used to be in this situation when I first learn daiko too. As long as you have the passion to master it, you'll make it eventually."

How familiar... I used to hear my seniors telling me encouraging stuff like this too... And she's so much like what I used to be at the start; quiet and all... But I'd lost the innocence.


What a day...