Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yesterday I mentioned that I have running nose... So now, it has progressed to both running nose + fever = COLD...

Congrats man... I feel so sleepy the whole day... But lessons were great so at least there's nothing to whine about. MICE lecture was cancelled again. And its tutorial for tmr is canelled too. Wee~
but the next lecture is going to rush like mad again zzzz.

Did an impromptu presentation during RWPS on the topic "Something I enjoy doing". And definitely, I talked about daiko again... haha... I decided to present on daiko because I still love it; just that under some circumstances, I... LOL...

Well... During TBR lecture, some unknown people crashed the lecture, and occupied the last row of seats in the lecture theatre. Then Jol and I got no seat. So we disputed over a seat on the 3rd row counting from the back. She was whining as usual, wanting me to give the seat to her LOL.. but I didn't let and I just sat down... And she gave me, this girl who is ill, A SLAP LOL.. My ears were burning red then... wah... si jol... haha... T.T

Anyway, tmr starting school at 10am, and end at 12pm! wahaha... Then shall do my GEM assignment with jiu jiu :D
--------------------------------------------

Don't pin too much hope on people; as they'd let you down.