Beautiful Sunday (:
This afternoon was wolf's Sparkswinds concert at Esplanade!
Followed his instructions, and got there very much on time. And managed to secure a seat xD
but those who came later got to sit on the 2nd level, which the four of us(me, mel, just, cy) thought was better? haha...
Nice concert! (:
And I thought wolf was grooving too much. hehe xP
But I thought the dance was rather redundant haha xD
I'm glad that it brought such fond memories back to Jus (:
Ping-er and eunice + bf were late. so they sat at the 2nd level.
After the concert, was busy contacting them after leaving me 3 missed calls.
And in the end we met at the rooftop.
Pinger was eager to find her bf.
so i was dragged along and...
haiyo...
then thereafter, bid goodbye to Ping-er since i'm supposed to be with Jus and girls.
and we went to slack at starbucks at MS.
the usual java chip and outlet; just that things have changed.
months ago, i was still confessing something I've done.
looking at it now, maybe hopes shouldn't have been that strong.
Then sunshine plaza to look for printing companies.
but as it was a sunday, most shops were closed.
but along the way, we were talking and it makes the journey fun(:
but I was simply tired to walk or talk any further.
(sorry, too many buts)
why the sudden lethargic?
no idea =X
Followed his instructions, and got there very much on time. And managed to secure a seat xD
but those who came later got to sit on the 2nd level, which the four of us(me, mel, just, cy) thought was better? haha...
Nice concert! (:
And I thought wolf was grooving too much. hehe xP
But I thought the dance was rather redundant haha xD
I'm glad that it brought such fond memories back to Jus (:
Ping-er and eunice + bf were late. so they sat at the 2nd level.
After the concert, was busy contacting them after leaving me 3 missed calls.
And in the end we met at the rooftop.
Pinger was eager to find her bf.
so i was dragged along and...
haiyo...
then thereafter, bid goodbye to Ping-er since i'm supposed to be with Jus and girls.
and we went to slack at starbucks at MS.
the usual java chip and outlet; just that things have changed.
months ago, i was still confessing something I've done.
looking at it now, maybe hopes shouldn't have been that strong.
Then sunshine plaza to look for printing companies.
but as it was a sunday, most shops were closed.
but along the way, we were talking and it makes the journey fun(:
but I was simply tired to walk or talk any further.
(sorry, too many buts)
why the sudden lethargic?
no idea =X


<< Home