Had a "day-mare" (arised frm day + nightmare) today.
It was supposed to be something happy but there was a twist to the story so the outcome wasn't that good.
It must have been the work of the stress I've been living with all these while =X
It led me to thinking if I'm capable and have the time and energy for that. Nice reflection eh.
Anw! 1 week of hols left O.o
Kind of hoping that the hols won't be over that soon so I won't have to face MSTs so soon.
On the contrary, I'm hoping that school will reopen soon. Our situation might get better that way.
Must bear with it! T.T
It was supposed to be something happy but there was a twist to the story so the outcome wasn't that good.
It must have been the work of the stress I've been living with all these while =X
It led me to thinking if I'm capable and have the time and energy for that. Nice reflection eh.
Anw! 1 week of hols left O.o
Kind of hoping that the hols won't be over that soon so I won't have to face MSTs so soon.
On the contrary, I'm hoping that school will reopen soon. Our situation might get better that way.
Must bear with it! T.T


<< Home