I know many friends don't view my blog that frequent ever since I made it private due to inconvenience. i have thought of moving to wordpress so some posts can be made private and others still shared with everyone. Ok I will give it a thought when I'm less busy. haha
I'm going to find a job for the weekends since I'd idle anyway. haha.
I think I will finish off the performances I've promised to go first and then secure the job.
It's so hard la, I won't want to give up on my interest because of work, so I guess I'll choose to work Sundays?
everything is still tentative.
this week, gonna rush through the revisions and get serious! enough of procrastinations!
but this week is kind of packed.
tmr: SCM event performance at 1745hrs
wed: job hunt?
fri: freshies and juniors' training
sat: MILK Run performance at Clarke Quay
next fri: training/regent sec event performance
hectic! just grit my teeth and go through it...
I'm going to find a job for the weekends since I'd idle anyway. haha.
I think I will finish off the performances I've promised to go first and then secure the job.
It's so hard la, I won't want to give up on my interest because of work, so I guess I'll choose to work Sundays?
everything is still tentative.
this week, gonna rush through the revisions and get serious! enough of procrastinations!
but this week is kind of packed.
tmr: SCM event performance at 1745hrs
wed: job hunt?
fri: freshies and juniors' training
sat: MILK Run performance at Clarke Quay
next fri: training/regent sec event performance
hectic! just grit my teeth and go through it...


<< Home