It's several minutes past 2 in the morning already!
at least tonight i'm not that bored! =D
got to chat with jianwei and gossiped alot. I think it's the most juicy chat we had over the YEARS. hahaha... and cuz don't chat with him very often, hence there're more to catch up.
and Jol's back! finally someone to pour my emotions out to~
these 2 nights have been good... Last night was chatting with Ping-er.
mushrooms xD
i sound like some pathetically lonely desperado. Nope I'm not!
I will live through this I know!
anw, mug hard people, for your MSTs! what a hindrance they are!
someone's asking
if someone's missing
at least tonight i'm not that bored! =D
got to chat with jianwei and gossiped alot. I think it's the most juicy chat we had over the YEARS. hahaha... and cuz don't chat with him very often, hence there're more to catch up.
and Jol's back! finally someone to pour my emotions out to~
these 2 nights have been good... Last night was chatting with Ping-er.
mushrooms xD
i sound like some pathetically lonely desperado. Nope I'm not!
I will live through this I know!
anw, mug hard people, for your MSTs! what a hindrance they are!
someone's asking
if someone's missing


<< Home