Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Never mind that the audience for today's performance was little.
Never mind that we had to wait for so long before our performance.
Never mind that it rained and brought some inconvenience to us.

But it was a great time spent with the other 4 daikoreans - SB, Hery, Mulias and Tomo. Had fun cracking jokes, helping one another, sharing ghostly experiences, discussing about the poster designs... All spelling such fun and memorable moments.
And this was the 1st time I ever performed in SP Convention Centre! The sound effect is damn good. I could hear my Shime beats so clearly and LOUDLY! Savoured that moment so much...

So I'm going to be quite busy this hols! Gonna come up with the posters and tickets! Starting work already! And next 2 weeks shall be mugging...

And I haven't done my orientation board yet.... tried to print the pics at the shop, but i couldnt figure out how to use it. so i walked away after some "wondering session". xD

ok that's all~