Sunday, June 08, 2008

This is the very first post ever since my blog is out-of-bound.

I couldn't stand the numerous viewers at my blog, and I have no idea who they are.
I don't wish that viewers read my blog and let their imaginations soar to the wildest they can be.
And make up tales about me.
Thanks for giving me a leading role in those tales.
But I don't appreciate a wee bit.
Most of it all, this bitch doesn't deserve such honour. xD

Whatever a blogger posts, it's his views and readers should just read it, and most of it all, respect it.
Maybe ever since the conflict, I'm starting to restrain and filter my posts even more.

Thanks so much for Friday(4June).
Maybe venturing through the real life partially, as a newbie, I am lost.
But it was this day when I learnt some tactics to tackle all the adversities of the real life.

The classification of "problems" depends on myself.
If I see a thing as a problem, it shall be a problem.
If I see a thing as zilch, it shall be zilch and can never hinder me.

I cannot always expect things to go my way, and people to behave the way I want them to be.

Different individuals with their different styles and attitudes.
Should I be deemed to get mad, sad, vexed, moody and all negative because of what they think or comment about me?
I know I was. But from this day, no more.

Thanks so much, SB.