Alright, being tagged by TOMOMOMOMO. haha. xD
How are you feeling today? Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (oh yeah rather true! i was chasing after a taxi today. xD)
Will you get far in life? Bring Me To Life by Evanescene (Seems like i'm not even living)
What's your bestfriend's theme song? Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR (WHY WHY WHY?)
What is the story of your life? I Don't Love You by MCR (aww. rejections rule. LOL)
What was high school like? Bad Day by David Powter (it wasn't really that bad apart from the bullying...oops!)
How can you get ahead with life? Umbrella by Rihanna (Umbrella to shelter me from all the bad stuff =))
What's the best thing about your friends? You're Beautiful by James Blunt (YUP THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL)
Describe your grandparents. Saviour by Anggun (HMM?)
How's your life going? This Ain't A Scene by Fall Out Boy (not creating a scene. yet.)
Will you have a happy life? I'm Not Okay by MCR (this is bad. real bad.)
What do your friends really think of you? When I Come Around by Green Day (??)
Do people secretly lust after you? My Love by Justin Timberlake (i can infer from here that there is! haha!)
How can you make yourself happy? Way Back Into Love (y'know, getting back into love is not really the only way for me to be happy xD)
Will you ever have children? Famous Last Words by MCR (???)
What song would you strip to? God Is A Girl by Groove Coverage (COOL! the techno edition. damn nice)
What does your mum think of you? What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake (my mum loves me. i love my mum.)
What is your deep, dark secret? Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy (some secret memories woots~ *wolf whistles*)
What is your enemy's theme song? Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 (yeah. FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BAD.)
What's your personality like? Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield ("I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined... I break tradition...")
What will be played at your wedding? The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani (an escapee from wedding...)
must i tag? xD
How are you feeling today? Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (oh yeah rather true! i was chasing after a taxi today. xD)
Will you get far in life? Bring Me To Life by Evanescene (Seems like i'm not even living)
What's your bestfriend's theme song? Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR (WHY WHY WHY?)
What is the story of your life? I Don't Love You by MCR (aww. rejections rule. LOL)
What was high school like? Bad Day by David Powter (it wasn't really that bad apart from the bullying...oops!)
How can you get ahead with life? Umbrella by Rihanna (Umbrella to shelter me from all the bad stuff =))
What's the best thing about your friends? You're Beautiful by James Blunt (YUP THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL)
Describe your grandparents. Saviour by Anggun (HMM?)
How's your life going? This Ain't A Scene by Fall Out Boy (not creating a scene. yet.)
Will you have a happy life? I'm Not Okay by MCR (this is bad. real bad.)
What do your friends really think of you? When I Come Around by Green Day (??)
Do people secretly lust after you? My Love by Justin Timberlake (i can infer from here that there is! haha!)
How can you make yourself happy? Way Back Into Love (y'know, getting back into love is not really the only way for me to be happy xD)
Will you ever have children? Famous Last Words by MCR (???)
What song would you strip to? God Is A Girl by Groove Coverage (COOL! the techno edition. damn nice)
What does your mum think of you? What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake (my mum loves me. i love my mum.)
What is your deep, dark secret? Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy (some secret memories woots~ *wolf whistles*)
What is your enemy's theme song? Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 (yeah. FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BAD.)
What's your personality like? Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield ("I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined... I break tradition...")
What will be played at your wedding? The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani (an escapee from wedding...)
must i tag? xD


<< Home