Tuesday, December 23, 2008

watched Twilight today with Jinhui. and it was at The Grand Cathay, the biggest cinema/theatre. the sound effect is good :)
Edward Cullen is so omg, drop-dead gorgeous. I'm not those who drools over ang-mohs but woah, the actor is really omg!
I like the story alot, and Edward's love for Belle. Where on earth can one find a guy like him. ><
By the way, the soundtrack "Decode", sang by Paramore, is GOOD! love it as well!

and thanks Jinhui for not PS-ing me although he watched last week and he didn't tell me =.='''
but thanks for the company!! :D

going back, went to Liling's birthday chalet last friday... Though Liling wasn't there to be with us all the time as she needs to attend to her other friends, but Eunice and I had a good time chatting. Feels like ages since i last had a proper chat with her. Besides bumping into her on the way to school and we don't really know what to talk about, I felt that sitting down in a quiet corner actually creates tons of topics to chat about. xD

oh wells, projects. tons of them...

bebackagain?please...youarealwaysthebest.