Saturday, January 10, 2009

Past few days were so busy! Never-ending projects, and somemore the open house happens at this point of time, that left me and my cca mates busy...

well, got back all papers for MSTs. I'm not sure if it's because during the MST week I fell sick, so 2 out of my 3 papers just barely passed the 50 mark. Thank goodness, I felt better when my TTP got 78! xD oh well gotta work harder this time round! I'm not going to be defeat by this tweeny setback ;D

anyway, hope tomorrow's performance will be a success, as we had put in effort to plan the performance, and also forked out time to perfect glitches.
Other officers may not think highly of SPJDDT like before, but well I believe as a team we will bring our glory back!

sometimes it gets tired having to take charge of so many things, because the stress from the responsibility is there. there are even times when i suddenly forgot what things to do or tell.
but i will not give up!