Well, been thinking of the resolutions for the New Year 2009...
Been discussing with Justina that 2008 had passed too soon. A bit nostalgic on the past events, and they will be deeply engraved in my mind (I hope so).
One year passed, gained something and lost others, or gain and lost all within the year.
Coming back, I have no resolutions of the year other than hoping my family, friends and I to be happy every single day. haha... Though I think this is gay just like how people wish for world peace everytime.
However, I am going to jot down the things I will/would be doing this year...
That's all i know for now, haha...
Guess many things come in ad-hoc ways... Like, how would I know I could accomplish and go through so much things right?
At last, my New Year wishes...!
Been discussing with Justina that 2008 had passed too soon. A bit nostalgic on the past events, and they will be deeply engraved in my mind (I hope so).
One year passed, gained something and lost others, or gain and lost all within the year.
Coming back, I have no resolutions of the year other than hoping my family, friends and I to be happy every single day. haha... Though I think this is gay just like how people wish for world peace everytime.
However, I am going to jot down the things I will/would be doing this year...
- My 5-month ITP at 3rd Year Sem 2 - hope to get into Hotel industry! :)
- Bringing Daiko to greater heights with my team
That's all i know for now, haha...
Guess many things come in ad-hoc ways... Like, how would I know I could accomplish and go through so much things right?
At last, my New Year wishes...!
- the lump at my neck to go away! hope it's nothing serious!
- my loved ones and i to be happy and healthy!
- the economy to get better!
- do the best i can in everything!
- lastly, can hold on to you once again! haha!


<< Home