GBE paper is sosososo not a good paper(for me). Though i kept telling myself that i should aim for an A (before the exam) but after the exam, i've got a strong feeling that all my efforts would come to nought.
I know i'm such a slacker this time round! Been sleeping the days away and only start mugging when the exam date draws nearer. I feel that i'm studying for nothing sometimes. Like, there's nothing for me to work hard for.
Coming is GOM on 24Feb, the paper which i fear most! Only gotten 51marks during MST, which is like such a turn-off. No choice, guess I'm not suitable for the gaming industry. I have no intentions to enter the IR's casino also. Well~ But that's the last paper!! Woohoo~
Anyway, congrats to sis who found a job at CDC! Like so ehm, because I'm a student of CDC at the same time? haha... Well much to my dismay, I was unable to book a date for e-trial test for FTT as there were no more slots available. So I have to find other avenues to assist my understanding...
Sometimes I feel so tied down... I want to shake off the ropes but... Too much hesitation.
I know i'm such a slacker this time round! Been sleeping the days away and only start mugging when the exam date draws nearer. I feel that i'm studying for nothing sometimes. Like, there's nothing for me to work hard for.
Coming is GOM on 24Feb, the paper which i fear most! Only gotten 51marks during MST, which is like such a turn-off. No choice, guess I'm not suitable for the gaming industry. I have no intentions to enter the IR's casino also. Well~ But that's the last paper!! Woohoo~
Anyway, congrats to sis who found a job at CDC! Like so ehm, because I'm a student of CDC at the same time? haha... Well much to my dismay, I was unable to book a date for e-trial test for FTT as there were no more slots available. So I have to find other avenues to assist my understanding...
Sometimes I feel so tied down... I want to shake off the ropes but... Too much hesitation.


<< Home