Friday, February 06, 2009

I think today's the day when nothing goes right for me. When i wish to be alone, i have company but when i really want company, i'm have none.
What a bad day. It just magnifies my loneliness.

Sometimes i do wonder why i'm left alone. I'm not outcasted by my class, in fact i get along pretty well with my classmates. But why it seems like I don't have friends in my class? Why do i still find myself alone during breaks or after school sometimes?

I'm so afraid to be seen alone; in fact i think that's the only thing that fears me most.

Perhaps that's the cons i get without a clique. It feels so familiar when i heard people discussing where to go after school. I know i was like that in the past. Not now though.
It just feels so empty inside.

I'm not the kind of person who would just join anyone during breaks, because i mind how others think of me. Like a leech? or is it like making use of people for company because you're alone?

Seriously, what's wrong with me?