Friday, February 20, 2009

my X'mas 2008 prezzie from lover ;)

my sec1 - sec 2 days
(clockwise: 1st:Eunice, me. 2nd: Me, Eunice. 3rd: Me, Eunice, QianHui. 4th: Joel Choo, Eunice, Isaac, Me, QianHui. 5TH: Sis & me. Last: Me, Syarina & Eunice)

Our DTRM Cruise trip to P. Redang. May'07

Tampines JC (PAE). Blackbeard!!!
well, only kept in touch with Jansen. But he's going Aussie soon.

It looks like an essay... guess who it's from :)

Birthday letter from Elisha!
he has neat handwriting yeah?

X'mas card from Ms Suki (Love Relations lecturer)

Drawings!! Done by my Girlfriends during my birthday :)
I had to guess words from these drawings...

The Jap western restaurant at Bugis Junction.
It's a tag for you to hand it to the cashier when making payment... It's heavy!

Well, sis was lazy to take the pics of the main course and dessert. So here's only the appetizer!


The letters are what I found when I opened the file containing all the letters from my friends :)
there're alot more! lol

but no love letters though. gagaga