These few days had been taxing...
SQM test was fine (i guess) so i felt rather satisfied. but who knows if it'd end up like BLAW. D:
then came today's UCCD. Disastrous.
I think i was writing rubbish. Felt so guilty to write nonsense.
People were asking "Did you manage to finish the paper? I didn't!"
Well, my reply was "Yes, I did." But the actual case was that because i didn't have much to write, so I manage to at least answer all the questions. haha.
The Shareholder's Approach. I know all the shareholders. But i didn't know exactly what the question wants, as I did not attend tutorial due to my medical appointment. It's over by the way.
I feel so sad :( I thought I can at least get a B+ or something.
Now it seems like a C is on my side.
Hell no!
So much for studying till past midnight. ASS!
anw, today our Brunei group for GBE received a $50 cheque. Initially i thought each person 5o bucks. But SP where got so generous? Haiz is 12 people share $50 lor, so stingy de. Why not give $100?
but it's gonna be used for class outing i guess.
Yeah! Friday date with girlfriends, then 2 more dates after exams! (one with musketeers, and the other for the 4 girls... for justina :))
SQM test was fine (i guess) so i felt rather satisfied. but who knows if it'd end up like BLAW. D:
then came today's UCCD. Disastrous.
I think i was writing rubbish. Felt so guilty to write nonsense.
People were asking "Did you manage to finish the paper? I didn't!"
Well, my reply was "Yes, I did." But the actual case was that because i didn't have much to write, so I manage to at least answer all the questions. haha.
The Shareholder's Approach. I know all the shareholders. But i didn't know exactly what the question wants, as I did not attend tutorial due to my medical appointment. It's over by the way.
I feel so sad :( I thought I can at least get a B+ or something.
Now it seems like a C is on my side.
Hell no!
So much for studying till past midnight. ASS!
anw, today our Brunei group for GBE received a $50 cheque. Initially i thought each person 5o bucks. But SP where got so generous? Haiz is 12 people share $50 lor, so stingy de. Why not give $100?
but it's gonna be used for class outing i guess.
Yeah! Friday date with girlfriends, then 2 more dates after exams! (one with musketeers, and the other for the 4 girls... for justina :))


<< Home